Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Day at Work with Gabe and Me

I decided to post some before and after pictures of a landscaping project that I do every year or so for one of my best costumers. This year she left for the weekend and told me what work she wanted completed while she was gone. She has one of the nicest yards that I have the pleasure of working.


I made a mistake and didn't take any before- before pictures.
This is what it looked like after Gabe and I spent about 6 or 7 hours working on the project.

Scrapping up the old mulch

Art



Gabe is working hard. At this point we are almost ready for mulch. And...

After!
The mulch is a pretty big improvement, but I should have taken a picture of the yard before we trimmed everything


THE POWER OF RED!!!



The Final Shot.

On a previous occasion I installed the river rocks around the beds. I was happy that I figured out the right amount of mulch down to the last bag!! It was really amazing, first time for everything, right?!? Next time I do a big landscaping job, I'll get some better before pictures, before we start working! Hope you enjoyed it!

5 comments:

blog said...

Lookin' Good!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! :)
I like the "Power of Red" picture... it's so true!
~Em

Anna Grace said...

*pant pant*
It makes me tired just LOOKING at all that work. Just kidding! :) You guys did a splendid job...ahem...you know, our yard could use some spiffen up too. :D
Keep up the good work!

Jean Marie said...

That is so cool, Joseph! Looks like you and Gabe did a great job...it looks all neat and orderly. :D I like the Power of Red picture for an entirely different reason, due to my name, I know you put that there just for me. Haha. Right. Yay for hard-working men!
~ RH

Marci said...

You did a great job. It looks very nice.