Monday, November 10, 2008

Paintball Shoot Out

Well here I am again with another post. I know you're amazed- its not about politics! First, I want to thank Gabe and his family for hosting it. Secondly, I want to apologize for the few, and, quite frankly, bad pictures. Not acceptable :-/

Exploring the Field.

Getting ready.

Setting up.


Guy Art (left gun is mine, right gun is Gabe)



Jeff coming in from the field!!

Waiting to start something. -_-

Hey did you see when I ______. Oh, but you weren't there when ______.

This is after I got into heavy crossfire. My hands got hit so many times my insides started coming outside :P.


Blue Jeans Gabe comes out next.

This is the barrel we all had a hand in painting (more on that later).

Cillin
Head Shot!
Hey, who you shootin at.
Ninja sword included!!

The quality of this video is also not very good, but I did the best I could (with dirty hands and not much light). I hope you enjoy it. Oh and so you know who's who the winner of each round is listed first. I promise I will do a better job next time. ;).

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow Joseph, I didn't know you were so viollent : ) I know you wouldn't hurt a fly though. Looks like ya'll had fun!!!

Joseph H. said...

LOL, hurt a fly? You should see what we do to banana spiders. Muhahaha

The Stone Family Band said...

Ouch!
That looks like it hurts tons!
I HATE bananna spiders!!!!!!!
~Emily

Anna Grace said...

Paintball looks like a fun, yet slightly painful, guy sport. Seems to me like it ranks right up there with football. :D
Hope the whole troop had fun!
~Anna

Laura {{* *}} said...

You young men are a hoot to watch, and you must enjoy all this manly activity because you take it seriously and keep coming back for more!

Simply amazing what testosterone can do!

I promise to bake cookies for you next time. Someone tell me what kind.

Emily said...

Hey Joseph!
My mom told me to leave 13 comments on here so you'd have more than Lauren's (:P) and I seriously considered it (even though it's not about your trip to the moon) but then figured that'd be a little annoying haha. So instead I'll just post one and let you know I made a blog yesterday (yay!!) and I put up some Jamboree pictures if you want to check it out :)
Yay for bloggers!
-Emily Case
P.S. Can I put a link to your blog under the picture of you?