Monday, June 8, 2009

Books, Books, and More Books

Last Saturday our family went to the Circle Christian School homeschool curriculum book sale in Orlando. We all got up at 4:20 in the morning to get there by 6:00. I don't think the coffee helped much, because I was pretty out of it until the sale was over and we ate lunch. Thinking back, the only thing I remember is a ride in the dark, standing in line (because the sale opened at 7:00) and lots and lots and lots of books everywhere! As I think all of you know, we have a business selling new and used homeschool curriculum. Below are some pictures from our foyer and living room after we got home that night....

This was most of the books, about 1/4 had already been put away.

Art....




Here is another angle showing a little bit more of the room and books.....



I could not resist taking a picture of this picture in our foyer, it makes me laugh every time I really look at it...



All the rubber bands, string, and thread that were holding sets together...


Extra Long Fancy- I could not resist.

We are still putting the books away, and by tomorrow, Mom should have them nicely organized. :D

Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Becca Elizabeth said...

Lots of books!

Emily said...

I'm commenting :)
Y'all seriously have a ton of books...and you got even more today! It's like a sea of books! :)

Oh and I love that picture of you and Lauren, it cracks me up.