Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jam at the Stone Family's House

I'm Back! I hope all of my readers will come back too! It's been over a month since I've posted, and my blog has suffered some major neglect. I hope that I will be posting more frequently from now on, but I can't make any promises because my schedule is very full. Well here we go!
...
A couple of weeks ago, we had the privilege of attending a jam at our friends, the Stones, house. It was a fun night filled with lots of music, friends and food....

A few of the Fiddlers

I cant remember what was going through my mind :)


Emily Stone

This is like, "Oh! someone is taking my picture!"

Jamin'

I had a really hard time getting my Guitar out of there :)


Gabe's little sister, Michelle

Who are you looking at??

Everyone looks so happy!

Another group shot... If you notice, I am looking very hard across the room trying to read the fingers of the other guitarists.

A good shot of Dad

Becca on her fiddle


This fits! The End! ;)
When you want to stop playing a certain song, you put your foot up. Then, everyone stops at the end of it.
...
Well thats the end of the pictures. I hope you enjoyed them! As you have probably guessed, I did not take them. My wonderful sister took all of the pictures and video, and was gracious enough to let ME post them! Thank you Lauren!
...
I know the sound quality is not the best, but I hope you enjoy them anyway.



I hope Anna doesn't mind being the center of attention. Like I say, Lauren took these not me :) Enjoy!

6 comments:

Becca Elizabeth said...

He posted! He posted!
Great post Joseph, totally worth the wait.It is so great just looking through the pictures and remembering what a wonderful time I had :)I don't know how much longer any of us could have waited for this post :P
God Bless
~Becca

Jean Marie said...

Wow. That was worth waiting for! Especially hearing and seeing everyone in the second video...I burst out laughing when I saw Gabe, and then Emily. HAHA...and again, I felt so inept in a room full of musicians. Lauren, you got some really good shots! :D Great job! The colors seem SO vivid after seeing mine in B&W. :D Joseph, thank you for posting...takes me back, too, like Becca.

God bless, and Hooray for Jams! :D
~ Jean Marie

Anonymous said...

:)
And here I was thinking I was gonna be the first one to comment this early in the morning considering how semi-late you posted! :D
Anyway, enough about me :)
GREAT post, Guiseppe! I'll say, like everyone else, it was worth waiting for! :)
Thanks again SO much for coming!
~Emily

Anna Grace said...

Wow...that was great! The wait was relatively easy for me since I wasn't expecting anything. :P Had LOADS of fun. It was unexpected being the main fiddler in the vids. I think it should have been Coty...he's more advanced. Oh well, at least he shared the glory* with me at times. :D I kinda look stern in the second movie...LOL!!
Thanks again...cheers!
Blessings,
Anna :D

Joseph H. said...

Thank you for all the nice compliments. I'm sure Lauren appreciates it. :) Thank you for inviting us, Emily. I had a really good time as well,
MOd

Anonymous said...

You're welcome :D