Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Barberville 09, Oh ya.....

Well another Barberville has come and gone. I hope no one was expecting lots of great pictures from me because, as you all know, I'm usually having too much fun to remember to take pictures. :D


Just after we arrived, Lauren and Anna...

and Lauren and Jean Marie

The Fiddling Krickets getting ready to preform....


I could not pass up taking picture of this guy's really big horn thing... :)

Emily Case... I don't remember why she was pointing.


Kricket Conference :)

Just after meeting up with the Lynns!

Getting ready to dance!

Gabe's little bro Alexander and Emily R

The only shots I got of the dancing.....


And no one's blog post on B-ville is complete without pics of the Stone Family Band!


They had a nice crowd.



You guys did great!

Men of the House, and Matthew Morse on the banjo.



Skill.

and there goes a string....

And finally, I only have one video for you.....



I don't like all of the content of their music, but these four waltzes were nicely done. :)

Well thats it for my post! I hope no one was too disappointed since it didn't quite live up to all the hype. I had a very nice time talking, jamming, and dancing with you all.

Cheers!

5 comments:

Becca Elizabeth said...

Great post, Joe! I really like the video of the waltzs, I was hoping someone had taken a video of that :)

Kricket conference..lol :D

Three Cheers for Barberville
~Becca

Anna Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nice post joe. *cough* FINALLY *cough*

Anna Grace said...

Hip hurrah!
Nice posting skills Gui!
I must say though, that first pic of Lauren and I is very...hmmm... interesting! :D
Thanks for the flashback!
Blessings,
~Anna :)

Emily said...

I can't remember why I was pointing either! That's going to bug me now... haha oh well.

Great post! =)