Thursday, April 16, 2009

TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY

I know its been too long since my last post, but the post pretty much explains what has been going on.

Yes, we went to a T.E.A. party. I think it was the first political event I've ever been to, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it!



The rally was held in front of the old Deand Court House.

In the crowd.

You can tell that lady was proud of her hat :)

Mr. Brower gave a mini speech, we arrived just as he was giving it so we missed most of it, but what I heard was good.


As you can see there were a LOT of people there, I think between 1000 and 1500 people....

This lady's face is priceless

The signs were great....

I think this was my favorite sign, and with the flag waving perfectly in the back probably my favorite picture :)

We were visited my a channel 6 news helicopter

BARACK BOTTOM. Love it!

We have reason to believe that this guy was planted to turn the day into something that it was not. I didn't get the back of his shirt but it was basically a racial remark against Obama.

Obviously the rally was not about that. Thankfully, Mr. Brower had this guy covered. "AGITATOR"

Here is some live footage


Finally Everyone should look at this. Here is Obama's proposed budget for 09. Can we say WASTEFUL!?!?!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

cool Joseph, thanks for sharing with all of us who couldn't be there.

Laura {{* *}} said...

This post is the one I will show my younger ones as I grapple for words in our "talking when we sit, when we walk by the way, when we lie down and rise up", in effort to explain the horrors of what our nation faces in the coming days.

I will tell them that this is what it looks like to "wrestle and discern with intelligence"
...which guides our home education goals.

Thank you, Iokepa.
(Joseph in Hawaiian) :)

Mrs. Lynn
{{{* *}}}
Deuteronomy 6

Emily Swanky said...

WOW...
wow, oh wow!
Can you believe that the citizens of the United States of AMERICA have to resort to protest against the government officials?! (Can you hear the incredulity in my voice?! :)
Thanks for posting, Gui... and the video.
See you tonight, Lord willing
~Emily

blog said...

Yes, I can say it... WASTEFUL!!!! Who does he think he is? Our mommy?

Sheesh.


Great post though! ;)