Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Few Projects That Have Kept Me Busy...

In the month of January, when I almost abandon my blog, I was very busy doing these three quite large projects......



Well this is it: my new mower. Its a 36'' Exmark Metro. Notice I said my "new" mower. As you can see I bought this mower quite used. It has a good engine and the body is in decent shape. So far, I have spent more money than I thought would be necessary for getting it to top running performance. I am hoping that its not a sign of things to come.




Here is the house in our subdivision that we recently finished building. Since the house was in our subdivision, I made many, many trips back and forth on my bike....

"Oh we forgot the cord or the extra battery", etc. You get the picture.

I painted the whole exterior of this house, from the primer, to the finished coat. I also did the trim and touch up! All these steps took me almost a month! I could have finished it in less time, but I did many other miscellaneous jobs in between.



Last, but not least, I have been working for months on preparing a bid to present to our subdivision's home owner's association, to maintain our neighborhood common areas. And, two weeks ago, our HOA chose me (out of five others) for the contract! It's going to take a lot of work (especially after all the freezes we have had) to get it looking great again!!







Keep your eyes right ;)

Praise the Lord for all his blessings!!!

I would also like to give a big THANKS to my Dad who helped me with all these things. I couldn't have done them without him. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

YAY! A post!
Looks like you've been quite busy. Keep up the good work! The house and all looks great.

~Emily

*Psalm 78:1-4*

Becca Elizabeth said...

You have been busy,very busy.
You did do a great job on your projects :)

God Bless
~Becca