Sunday, July 12, 2009

Poll Results of Round One.....


Which song do you like the best?

Votes:

-2- 43431- The Maids of Mitchelstown by Culann's Hounds

-3- 43432- The Drunken Sailor / The Bag Of Spuds by Liz Carroll

-6- 43433- Mollai Ni Hailpin/The Dusty Windowsill/The Merry Harriers by Colcannon
-2- 43434- The Walrus by Aureole Trio


...So our Winner of Round 1 is 43433 with 6 big ones.

On to Round 2!!!
(Check Player)

________________________________________________


I know I told some of you my reformation post would be up today, but the pictures are still being edited by Lauren. She is going to let me use a few since she got so many. So please bare with us a little while longer for that. At least you can listen to some music in the mean time. :)


Thanks for stopping by!

Please Note:
If my blog post section or sidebar looks transparent like the Header, please let me know. It is an html error on my part if it is. Thanks!

3 comments:

Becca Elizabeth said...

I loved all these songs, but Mollai Ni Hailpin took my vote! That song is so pretty, of course thats why it won! :P
Thanks to you I know who all these bands and songs are :D

God Bless
~Bec

Jeff said...

Ha cool songs! where did ya find them? The one winning sone from the prev poll, reminded me of the Hobbit. idk why, just did.

Joseph H. said...

I found out about some of the music on Pandora. I also found some of it through friends.
Thanks guys,
Joseph